Friday, September 28, 2012

Updated T-Shirt Info

Okay everyone,

So here's the deal:  I talked to the T-shirt company and have a pretty good idea of how the shirts will look.  If you didn't see them yet, they are going to be purple Hanes Beefy T's, which are a really good quality, thick t-shirt.  The printing will be primarily lime green and the front will have the logo drawn by Bernard and the back will basically just say the Muscle Emporium in big print and last hardcore gym in america under that.

To keep the price to $15 per shirt like I wanted, I have to order a quantity of at least 40, so this means everyone should be responsible for getting as many as you can.  Also because I have to pay for the shirts before I get them, I would appreciate everyone who can pay for the shirts before I buy them so I'm not paying for this completely out of pocket.

I have a T-Shirt sign up sheet made, so just call/text/email me with your size and quantity, and again, if anyone can pay up front, that would be much appreciated.  I promise these shirts will be in by the Push/Pull, and I'm going to try to order them on Monday to get them in as fast as possible, if I can make do with the money situation.

Here is what they look like as of now, but I am going to be working with the Artists at the company to the front image edited a bit to make the design stand out a bit.  But this is the general concept: http://www.customink.com/designs/metshirt3/ndp0-000r-scas/retrieve

I'm really looking forward to getting these because they look completely boss.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment